Best Keyboard Stand
Best Keyboard Stand: Welcome! This blog covers the best keyboard stands for 2021. There are many piano stands to choose from and it can seem overwhelming at times. Whether you are a home or gigging musician – we have you covered!
K&M Keyboard Stand
K & M Table-Style Features:
- Base Dimension – 41.338 x 22.638″
- Height adjustable from 23.622 to 40.157″
- Spring-loaded clamping knob for height adjustment
- With engraved height Scale; Includes 4 Velcro tapes to guide the cable.
- Made in Germany steel construction
- 5-Year warranty
The K&M Omega Table Style Keyboard Stand is the pro’s choice for compact steel tubing construction and large round floor protectors that make this attractive piano stand significantly more stable. Two-sided spring-loaded locking screws make precision height adjustment easy. The support arms can be adjusted to suit the size of the keyboard.
From experience, we know that keyboardists often subject their stands to the most rigorous treatment among musicians. When developing new stands for keyboard instruments, König & Meyer engineers and designers, therefore, pay extra special attention to the sometimes enormous weight of the instruments, the overview of the instrument needed while playing, and the equally crucial ergonomic comfort of the keyboardist’s ‘workplace’.
With meticulous attention to detail, König & Meyer imbue their keyboard stands with individualised adjustability, compactness for optimal transportability, and above all, reliability – gig after gig.
Best Keyboard Stand For 88 Key
Plixio Piano Keyboard Stand w/Wheels – Z Style Adjustable & Portable Professional Heavy Duty Digital (Fits 54-88 Key Electric Pianos)
Adjustable height and width to fit most keyboards: Our universal stand is fully adjustable, allowing you to properly align your piano, DJ mixers, turntables, synths, and midi keyboards. Plixio’s piano stand is compatible with Yahama, Casio, Roland, and all other major keyboard brands.
Play while seated or standing: What makes the Z style electric piano stand so versatile is its ability to adjust to both the musician’s height and the piano’s width. With this stand, users will have the option to make music while standing or while sitting on a bench, seat, or stool.
Weight limit of 250 pounds for the heaviest keyboards: This stand’s heavy-duty construction supports the heaviest musical instruments and gear. A Z-style stand offers more stability and is less likely to tip than common X-style stands. Great for use on stage, at home or in the studio.
Includes headphone hook and anchoring straps: Each piano stand includes four locking wheels, four adjustable feet, anti-skid foam pads, and a headphone hook. Also included are two anchoring straps that attach the keyboard to the stand for extra stability and protection. Great for musicians on the road or kids just learning at home.
Easy to set up, transport, and adjust dimensions: With the wheels attached, the height of the stand adjusts between 24″ and 33.5″ (in 1.5″ increments); the width adjusts between 22.5″ and 33.5″ (in 2″ increments). Set up and break down takes less than one minute, and your stand can be packed flat for transport to gigs.
Best Keyboard Stand For 49 Key
ChromaCast CC-KSTAND Double Braced X-Style Pro Series Keyboard Stand with Locking Straps
ChromaCast CC-KSTAND Features:
- Adjustable arms fit all keyboards, 1″ Square double-braced tubing for extra strength and durability
- -Position disk clutch with bullet-nose pull knob make for quick and simple height and width adjustments
- Adjustable playing height 23.5″ to 38.5″ and adjustable width of 12″ to 33″
- Protective, non-slip rubber end caps and locking straps secure the keyboard from movement during performances
- Folds flat for easy storage and transport.
The ChromaCast Pro Series Double X-style Keyboard Stand supports up to 150 lbs. and is easy to assemble. It’s fully adjustable to different heights and is built to last, with double bar strength and support. Folds up for easy transport. Perfect for Keyboards and mixers. ChromaCast products are designed by musicians for the active player and provide the best in affordability and quality. Note: Locking straps may not fit all keyboard sizes.
Best Keyboard Stand For Yamaha P45
On-Stage KS7190 Classic Single-X
On-Stage KS7190 Features:
- Arm sleeves can be positioned to fit virtually any keyboard width
- 1″ Square tubing for strength and durability
- 5-Position disk clutch with bullet-nose pull knob make for quick and simple height and width adjustments
- Non-slip rubber end caps
- Screws located at the end of each post
Who doesn’t like things straightforward and affordable? That’s why we’ve updated and continue to offer the Classic Single-X stand.
Its 5-position disk clutch with bullet-nose pull knob makes for quick, simple height adjustment while arm sleeves position to accommodate virtually any keyboard width.
Best Keyboard Stand For Sitting – lowest piano stand
RockJam Xfinity Heavy-Duty
RockJam Xfinity Heavy-Duty Features:
- Heavy-duty double-x metal construction ensures extra stability for heavy and light digital electronic keyboards
- Quick-release mechanism allows the user to adjust the height, from 4 – 38 in; compared to most other stands, which only permit five set positions
- No assembly needed; metal parts are welded together, and no screws to lose
- High strength support straps attached to the piano stand secure the keyboard from movement during performance
- Non-slip rubber end caps add extra stability
- Depth at the top 35.5 cm and Depth at the base 46 cm, and Width adjustable from 17 cm to 98 cm
Store heavy electronic digital keyboards on the portable and pre-assembled double-X Xfinity keyboard stand. While most other piano stand models only include a few preset height adjustments, the quick release mechanism allows pianists to adjust the height of the keyboard stand at any height is adjustable between 4 to 36 inches, Depth at the top 14 inches, Depth at the base 19 inches, Width adjustable from 7 to 38.5 inches. This feature makes the Xfinity great for adults and kids, sitting or standing, tall or short.
The affordable, secure Xfinity has many additional features that ensure your keyboard is safe from falling, making it the perfect gift for children. The high strength support straps, which are attached to the piano stand, keep the piano from moving during performance.
The upper non-slip rubber end caps add extra stability for the keyboard. The lower non-slip rubber end caps keep the keyboard stand from moving during performance.
Once the pianist is done performing, the Xfinity can easily be packed away to save room. The fully welded Xfinity does not need any screws or assembly instructions. Just open the package and start using it right away.
Wooden Keyboard Stand
Yamaha L515B Wooden Furniture Stand for P515B
Yamaha L515B Features:
- Wooden furniture stand for Yamaha P515B
- Compatible with Yamaha LP1B 3-Pedal Unit
- Easy assembly and installation
Best Keyboard Stand For Gigging – Heavy Duty
On-Stage KS7350 Pro Heavy-Duty Folding-Z
On-Stage KS7350 Pro Heavy-Duty Features:
- Unique Z-frame allows for playing positions from either side and can be broken down for travel and storage
- Easy height adjustments with line-it up positions
- Center box beam provides extra reinforcement and allows for independent width adjustments
The On Stage KS7350 Stand is a muscular folding, Z-style stand. It has a mammoth 500 lb. load capacity, so it will handle even the largest stage pianos, workstation DJ systems, and large mixing consoles.
The KS7350 adjusts from 24 to 38 inches high and from 21 top 36 inches wide. Features include all-welded construction and 1×2 inches tubing.
Double Keyboard Stand – Two Tier
On-Stage KS7365EJ Pro Heavy-Duty Folding-Z – 2nd Tier
On-Stage KS7365EJ Features:
- 2nd tier is removable. Features a tilting angle adjustment and independent height adjustments
- Height adjustments with line-it-up adjustment marks
- Width adjustments from 21 inches – 37 inches. Holds 55-key keyboards in the compact position and up to 88-keys at its maximum width
- Folds flat for storage and travel!
The On Stage folding Z piano stand is genuinely professional – truly heavy-duty. This stand allows for independent height and width adjustments like the KS7350 but can hold two keyboards and fold into a smaller space than most piano cases. Created with the help of some of the most discriminating keyboard professionals in the world, Now any musician can get onstage with this impressive piece of kit!
Check out these awesome blogs too!